1672272398 Publish time 2022-12-29 08:09:33

Raspclaws Raspberry Pi Resets

Hello All,

I have now assembled the Raspclaws and everytime I try to move the bot, it resets.

I am using 18650 4800 mAh batteries.

Has anyone faced this problem?

Can you please help me debug the issue?

Regards

HK

1715511036 Publish time The day before yesterday 09:14 AM

Yea, same here - I have 2 RaspTankPro's they both reset when the webServer.py starts up.
Used another pi to edit the "Startup.sh" program and comment it out. Then i tested each component separately.
Seems there is a problem with one or two of the servos? Also getting an error when the lights start up on the second Tank
(recently purchased from Amazon here in the UK, strange the base was already assembled - but had to get the screws undone
to get the plate off, like machined on). Anyway I have managed to actually get the first tank to work - the first time i assembled it -
but stupidly i wanted to control it with a PS4 controller so i tried adding some code - messed up the whole operating system.
So I re-do the memory card again - this time the tank left track moves all the time - cannot get it to work properly now.
They just seem very delicate and so is Linux - as a newbie! I wish Adeept would actually admit there are failings and have a special blog about
fixing issues. Would love to get them to work again.
setup steps, make sure the servos are not too tight and not tape the wires to the motors like i did before.
It worked ! I stupidly had the tank on a table and it fell off, but at least i was able to get something to work.

1715511036 Publish time The day before yesterday 09:22 AM

Another tip that was quite useful - dont put the HAT directly onto the Pi - use a ribbon cable - that way if something does not work
(like the tracks keep turning)- it can be disconnected while the Pi is still on to work on the OS.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Raspclaws Raspberry Pi Resets