1535163672 Publish time 2018-8-25 10:24:39

Without Ultrasonic Sensor car works but with it the car doesn't

Hi I was messing around with my car and I forgot to hook up the ultrasonic sensor with the wires. I drove it around for a while and it worked great. When I realized I was missing the wires I plugged them back in and my car doesn't want to work at all. The red lights don't come on in the front. Some on the board come on but I have no clue. This is my first arduino project

1501915115 Publish time 2018-8-25 11:29:42

Hi
There are several possibilities for this situation,
First: Whether the line connection of the ultrasonic module is correct and whether the ultrasonic wave is hot, and whether the power supply wiring and the signal line are connected incorrectly.

Second: the poor contact between the driver board and the UNO board. Refer to the following figure to tidy up the pins and replace them on the UNO board.

Third: Whether the ultrasonic wiring is faulty, try other conductors, They have arched 10 wires.

The fourth: try again to download the code。

mmoraes80 Publish time 2018-8-29 09:38:23

Hello, what code did you upload to the Arduino Uno / Nano? Check your wire connections and download / upload the code available at this link (http://www.adeept.com/forum/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=39&pid=109&fromuid=276)

Adeept Publish time 2021-2-4 11:51:04

Have you solved your problem
Pages: [1]
View full version: Without Ultrasonic Sensor car works but with it the car doesn't