View: 2145|Reply: 3

Without Ultrasonic Sensor car works but with it the car doesn't

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-8-25 10:24:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi I was messing around with my car and I forgot to hook up the ultrasonic sensor with the wires. I drove it around for a while and it worked great. When I realized I was missing the wires I plugged them back in and my car doesn't want to work at all. The red lights don't come on in the front. Some on the board come on but I have no clue. This is my first arduino project

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-8-25 11:29:42 | Show all posts
Hi
There are several possibilities for this situation,
First: Whether the line connection of the ultrasonic module is correct and whether the ultrasonic wave is hot, and whether the power supply wiring and the signal line are connected incorrectly.

Second: the poor contact between the driver board and the UNO board. Refer to the following figure to tidy up the pins and replace them on the UNO board.

Third: Whether the ultrasonic wiring is faulty, try other conductors, They have arched 10 wires.

The fourth: try again to download the code。
17.jpg
16.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
IMG_0131.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2018-8-29 09:38:23 | Show all posts
Hello, what code did you upload to the Arduino Uno / Nano? Check your wire connections and download / upload the code available at this link (http://www.adeept.com/forum/foru ... 109&fromuid=276)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-4 11:51:04 | Show all posts
Have you solved your problem

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules