Installing Python3.7 components on Linux

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2019-5-29 01:00:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by 1557476497 at 2019-5-29 01:00 AM

as I am trying to avoid Windows by all means, I would prefer to install the needed Python SW on my Linux machine (alternatively also Mac will be fine). Is there any documentation available on how to install the needed Python SW on a Linux (or Mac) machine?
Would very much appreciate any guidance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Website Editor

Credits
Post time 2019-5-29 09:52:25 | Show all posts
For now there is no tutorial on the Linux PC. The installation method is similar to that on the Raspberry Pi. The required plugins and installation methods are similar. Download the required .whl at https://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/ , the building the wheels  also uses the full name of the .whl file downloaded with pip3+. And full name of the .whl file downloaded with sudo pip3+ may be needed on linux. Following up, we will update tutorials on Linux and Mac. To be specific, the tutorials of the installation of dependent libraries. You can refer the file of manual installation with raspberry pi on PC to install the related dependent libraries. There may be some problems of compatibility, but we can solve it when we meet a specific one.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-6-17 14:49:47 | Show all posts
Greetings from grow castle pc page. Thank you very much for helping people to find a quick and solid understanding of how to set up Python installation steps. I've been looking for many sites to find an easy installation step to avoid cmd errors while typing python commands. This is the best post I have read on how to set up Python. By the way, for those of you who have an older version of python 3 on the Ubuntu distribution and want the newest version click here to download. Reply here if you have questions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-8-7 12:16:42 | Show all posts
To get the necessary libraries set up on your PC for use with a Raspberry Pi, you may use the file provided for manual installation. Even if there are compatibility issues, we can work around https://phrazle.co them when we find the right person.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-8-21 11:08:09 | Show all posts
If you'd want to manually install the required libraries on your PC in order to use a Raspberry Pi, you can do it with the help of the file provided. Regardless of any potential incompatibilities run 3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-8-21 11:08:40 | Show all posts
If you'd want to manually install the required libraries on your PC in order to use a Raspberry Pi, you can do it with the help of the file provided. Regardless of any potential incompatibilities, run 3

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules