View: 1383|Reply: 7

Mars rover server problems

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-1-8 02:37:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
I can't get the server started, an attempt to  manually start it with - python3 Adeept_PiCar-B/server/server.py returns the following anyone have a solution?

File "Adeept_PiCar-B/server/server.py", line 103, in <module>
    vtr_mid    = num_import_int('E_C1:')
  File "Adeept_PiCar-B/server/server.py", line 94, in num_import_int
    with open("//etc/set.txt") as f:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '//etc/set.txt'

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-8 03:48:16 | Show all posts
it also appears to have issues with the adafruit module traceback (most recent call last):   File "Adeept_PiCar-B/server/ultra.py", line 11, in <module>     import turn,led   File "/home/pi/Adeept_PiCar-B/server/turn.py", line 11, in <module>     import Adafruit_PCA9685 ImportError: No module named Adafruit_PCA9685

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Website Editor

Credits
Post time 2020-1-8 17:15:04 | Show all posts
The PiCar-b installer you are using seems to be an older version, which can cause some problems. You should try version 2.0.
Github: https://github.com/adeept/adeept_picar-bv2.0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-9 04:35:06 | Show all posts
1557111628 replied at 2020-1-8 05:15 PM
The PiCar-b installer you are using seems to be an older version, which can cause some problems. You ...

The update package has restored life to the robot but it still has problems but I think some of these are caused by the fact the GUI in designed to run on windows and I'm using Linux mint some of the buttons do nothing like rainbow but ok I'll work with it, thanks for the help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-12 02:59:41 | Show all posts
Ok progress no sign of the video feed yet and I'm not sure about the CV, the head rotates but there's no sign of any feedback. some buttons cause problems locking the machine into what I can only describe as a spasm and the only way out seems to be to ssh into the raspberry and shutdown a stop button on the GUI would be useful and what the hell does "instructions" do, I think the new GUI with version 2 needs a new manual

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-1-12 20:49:09 | Show all posts
I ran into this with the Rasptank. Something probably didn't install with the setup script. I'd run it again and look for any errors.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Website Editor

Credits
Post time 2020-1-13 17:55:14 | Show all posts
We are about to start updating the manuals of each product, and the usage of the new version of the GUI will also be added to the manual. The update of the manual should be completed within a few weeks. Thank you for your support!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-7 18:11:42 | Show all posts
We have updated the latest information and manuals, please check through the link below:
https://www.adeept.com/learn/detail-34.html
If your problem is still not solved, please provide us with a detailed problem report (including product model, problem picture, etc.): support@adeept.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules