[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-2-3 04:03:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by 1580296985 at 2020-2-5 12:56 AM

Adeept,

For the Mars Rover robot car -

I have tripple and quadrupple checked Adeept's assembly instructions to make sure we assembled it correctly. We DID.
However, when using your client software GUI and testing the car...EVERYTHING IS BACKWARDS.
1. If we click forward, the wheels go backwards and vice versa.
2. If we click left, the wheels go RIGHT, and vice versa
3. If we click left for the camera to rotate LEFT, it rotates RIGHT and vice versa.

Did anybody else experience this?

My suspicion is that Adeept somehow wired the battery backwards, because e v e r y t h i n g runs backwards...so the battery power must be backwards. The kit comes with the connector already soldered to the battery holder. It would be good if Adeept could check this?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-2-4 19:42:58 | Show all posts
Hi,  

I've been asking for several days now why no Client.py file is found after following all of their instructions.  As of now, and from what I  can tell no one from adeept has updated ANYTHING on these forums for at least a couple of weeks.

It's too bad.  They have a great product and absolutely terrible support.  If I don't get and answer soon I"m going to leave the very negative feedback on Amazon.

Regards,

Arthur

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-2-5 00:59:05 | Show all posts
1579265496 replied at 2020-2-4 07:42 PM
Hi,  

I've been asking for several days now why no Client.py file is found after following all of t ...

once you download the zip file to your pc and unzip it, you will find it unzipped. Where you able to download the software?
adeept.com/video/detail-70.html

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-2-23 10:24:47 | Show all posts
I just compled build of kit and had motor reversed issue.  Following the instructions, I moved the motor plug from the 'A' position to the 'B' position and solved the issue.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-2-23 10:24:54 | Show all posts
I just compled build of kit and had motor reversed issue.  Following the instructions, I moved the motor plug from the 'A' position to the 'B' position and solved the issue.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-2-23 10:27:41 | Show all posts
For the other servo issues, I suspect that you have plugged to the board up side down and need to reverse.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-2-23 10:27:50 | Show all posts
For the other servo issues, I suspect that you have plugged to the board up side down and need to reverse.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-2-23 10:28:11 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-3-21 00:17:00 | Show all posts
Hi...there’s a common problem with intelligent robotics research today: evolving machine learning algorithms require many iterations and it would take far too long to run them on physical robots. Even more so here because, true to their real-life counterparts, Sawppy and siblings are slow. Rhys has taken Sawppy’s CAD data and translated physical forms and all joint kinematics to the Gazebo robot simulator used by ROS researchers. Now it is possible to work on intelligent rovers in the virtual world before adapting lessons to the real world.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-4 15:51:14 | Show all posts
We have updated the latest manual and code, please download through the following link: https://www.adeept.com/learn/detail-33.html

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules