View: 2998|Reply: 8

programming code for RaspTank

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-2-20 05:36:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Would like to know what python codes are used to operate RaspTank.
Interested is developing a program to make Rasptank do some operation.  Like go 3 feet, turn to right 90 degrees, go 4 feet, turn right 90 degrees and then come back home.
Same thing would apply for all functions of Rasptank.
Just need document that show code for each function RaspTank can perform.

Thanks
Tom

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Website Editor

Credits
Post time 2020-3-9 10:46:04 | Show all posts
The program we use to control the robot may not be the way you think.   
Assuming you have a certain python foundation:
import move.py #Import the move module under the serve folder
move.setup () #initialize
move.move (100, 'no', 1) # move.move is used to control the wheel. Parameter 1 is the wheel speed. If the setting is too small, the car cannot move. Parameter 2 determines whether to turn, and can be configured as 'left', 'right' or 'no'. Parameter 3 is the steering angle. Setting it too small will cause the steering of the car not apparent.
ime.sleep (5) #Using time.sleep to make the car move for a period of time with the parameters set by move.move
move.motorStop () #Use move.motorStop to stop the car.
move.destroy () #It is best to call move.destroy at the end of the program.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-3-16 20:25:26 | Show all posts
Thanks.  I would like to see a document that explains each thing that can be programmed with RaspTank with examples of coding and explanations of each function and code.  I would like to make a program that would instruct the RaspTank to do things without using the supplied GUI interface.  Trying to get my grandsons into programing.  It would be nice to just write a python program to just move arm and pickup something or program in my first post.  Would be nice to have examples of all functions RaspTank can do so we could figure out how to write our own programs.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-3-21 17:45:31 | Show all posts
Hello,

Now that we have started writing the relevant courses, please stay tuned to us. Before these courses are released, you can watch these videos to learn:

https://www.adeept.com/video/

Best!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-6-25 15:15:28 | Show all posts
Hey there mate, I wanted to say thank you for sharing this article about programming code for RaspTank. I am interested in learning on how to code this RaspTank software and I cannot wait for me to learn more of this kit so I can use it more efficiently. Get this desktop games of hotel simulation if you want to experience managing a hotel game that you will surely enjoy. There are lots of features on this game that you can try for free. Watch this Evony - the king's return PC gameplay if you want to try this game,.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-6-1 05:25:56 | Show all posts
))))))

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-6-2 23:56:43 | Show all posts
I am very often looking for part-time work, because of this there is not enough time to study, I have to use homework services. An acquaintance told me rush essay discount code and i used the services of this service, if you have not decided where the best place to order an essay, be sure to pay attention to this website, customer reviews are positive. I think this is exactly what you are looking for.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-6-13 18:22:00 | Show all posts
IVC-Services do not represent Government Department of any Country, also not affiliated or tied up with any Embassy/Authority.
indian visa application centre singapore

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-7-22 04:18:40 | Show all posts
Edited by 1658434092 at 2022-7-22 05:02 AM
1557111628 respondeu em 2020-3-9 10:46 AM
O programa que usamos para controlar o robô pode não ser do jeito que você pensa.   
Supondo que você tenha um certo...
Hello

I'm new to Python and I decided to use Rasptank to learn, but when I came across the part: 5.4 The Main Code Program, of the tutorial, I didn't find where I should put the codes that are right at the beginning of this part, could you tell me where would i put them??
Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules