View: 1744|Reply: 3

CV2 Module Error and Servo Malfunction on Rasptank

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-3-13 21:25:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have recently been working on constructing the Rasptank and am having a couple problems. When attempting to run the server file on the pi, I get the following error:pi@raspberrypi:~ $ python3 adeept_rasptank/server/server.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "adeept_rasptank/server/server.py", line 21, in <module>
    import FPV
  File "/home/pi/adeept_rasptank/server/FPV.py", line 17, in <module>
    import imutils
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/imutils/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
    from .convenience import translate
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/imutils/convenience.py", line 65, in <module>
    def resize(image, width=None, height=None, inter=cv2.INTER_AREA):
AttributeError: module 'cv2' has no attribute 'INTER_AREA'

The only way to not have this error is if instead of launching server.py, I launch serverTest.py. When doing this, at least of two of servos do not work controlling the arm. Also, when connecting to the Rasptank when the client is running the normal client.py and the pi is running serverTest.py, the camera does not show. I have verified everything is plugged into the proper connectors. Thanks in advance for the help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-5 18:36:20 | Show all posts
Please refer to the latest materials and manuals: https://www.adeept.com/learn/detail-34.html If your problem has not been resolved, please provide us with a detailed report (including product model, error report, pictures, etc.): support@adeept.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-5 18:46:31 | Show all posts
It is recommended to use the WEB controller to control the robot and run the webserver.py program

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-2-28 13:23:58 | Show all posts
If OpenCV is installed on your system but Python cannot find it, you will get the "no module named 'cv2'" error message. This can happen if OpenCV is not in the Python path. The Python path is a list of directories where Python looks for modules and packages. You can check the Python path by running the following command in your terminal or command prompt:

python -c "import sys; print(sys.path)"

This will print out the directories in the Python path. Make sure that the directory where OpenCV is installed is included in the Python path.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules