View: 1076|Reply: 2

Adeept_awr image file ssid password

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-6-7 01:54:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello all! Ive been messing around with this 4 wheel robot the past couple of days spent hours and hours digging through the tutorial and the code, but i couldnt get the camera running but the led on the picam would light up with no feed. BUT this morning i went back to checkout the tutorial link page (https://www.adeept.com/learn/detail-35.html) and noticed that there is now an image file for this very robot!. So i downloaded it, flashed it with balena etcher, did the usual first time startup procedures till it got to the point for finding wifi to update. Thats when I noticed that it has already set up the access point with the create_ap part of the tutorial but it doesnt list the password any where and I dont know how to either retrieve the password, or change it. If any one has some insight on how to get some access to it im all ears!

thanks for your time and consideration into reading my plea for help, hopefully a solution comes through and can help another person in need!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-6-7 02:22:42 | Show all posts
UPDATE: i found the password its "12345678" but now that im connected to it i cant seem to get any remote access still? vnc and ssh are enabled

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-20 16:41:05 | Show all posts
wifi password is 12345678,awr has also updated the web application ,pls run webServer.py manually to see if there are any errors.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules