Picar B Front Wheels Wiring Suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-24 09:13:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi!

In your video (all I had to use as a guide to assemble my robot), you show running the cable from the line detection board through the front end by the right front wheel. The problem here is that the cable can move up and get between the excess of the bolt that hold that wheel on, and the spacer. So as the steering changes, that excess bolt shaft can rub against the cable, removing the insulation, and maybe even shorting out the wires!!

My suggestion is to leave the line detector board unconnected, then install. Later, feed the cable through  the front end to the right side of the steering servo. Then once through, connect the smaller JST connector to the board. The video shows the same sized JST on both ends of the cable, but apparently that was improved because the connector for the board is smaller than the other end that connects to the hat. Because of this smaller size, it is easier to get it through past the servo, to the board.

Just my 2 cents worth. THANKS!

This should be better

This should be better

This is what the video shows. Possible Short later on...

This is what the video shows. Possible Short later on...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-30 18:11:34 | Show all posts
Thanks for your valuable suggestions.We will improve it very soon.Thanks for your support!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules