View: 1140|Reply: 2

Rasptank servo mix up/operation??

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-8-16 23:48:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
After much trial and tribulation, i finally got my rasptank working, now i am wondering why the servos are responding as they are.
i pluged the servos 11 and 12 in the way the instruction show, but the arm up/down controls movesthe camera modual  and there is no way to move the part of the arm between the hand and the upper arm.

Alo, on the moter controls, the up arrow moves the tank backwards and the down arrow moves it forwards. the left and right arrows move it the way it indicates.

the hand left and right and jaw servos work as they should

any help would be greatly appricated
Thanks
Jim

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-8-18 14:27:51 | Show all posts
Please take a video of rastank not working properly to us Or you can try to modify the file, modify: lines 22 and 23 in the adept_rasptank/server/move.py file

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-8-18 14:41:11 | Show all posts
Please take a video of rastank not working properly to us Or you can try to modify the file, modify: lines 22 and 23 in the adept_rasptank/server/move.py file.

changeļ¼š
Dir_forward = 0
Dir_backward = 1

into:
Dir_forward = 1
Dir_backward = 0
If it can operate normally after modification, it may be that the two servos that cannot operate normally have been installed upside down.
eg: Modify file operation: run "sudo nano adeept_rasptank/server/move.py" in Raspberry Pi
Find the place need to modify
After the modification is completed, confirm the modification with"Ctrl + x", "y", "Enter"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules