View: 767|Reply: 1

Picar b headaches

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-9-9 18:20:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi there.  I wonder if anyone can help me with my Picar B problems?  I've built the car and am struggling with the software installation. I think that I've managed to get everything onto the Pi 4B that is necessary but, I'm really struggling to connect to it using either my laptop or, mobile.

Is there any resource that I can use to get easy, step by step instructions for setting up either the laptop or phone please?

Chris

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-9-12 18:12:14 | Show all posts
1. After burning the Raspberry Pi system with the computer, add the configuration files "ssh" and "wpa_supplicant.conf". Please refer to the tutorial for detailed steps.
  2. Insert the SD card of the burned Raspberry Pi system into the Raspberry Pi, and then turn it on, the Raspberry Pi will connect to wifi (you need to write your wifi name and wifi password when configuring wpa_supplicant.conf)
Query the Raspberry Pi IP address, you can query your Raspberry Pi IP by the method in the tutorial
Or download the "Fing" APP from the mobile phone, connect the mobile phone and the Raspberry Pi to the same wifi, Fing scans the device and finds the RaspBerry Pi, where 192.168.xx.xx is the IP address of the Raspberry Pi, for example: "192.168. 3.230"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules