View: 776|Reply: 2

Servo issue hexapod spider

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-12-29 18:04:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
I did get an Adeept RaspClaws Hexapod Spider Kit. Assebly and installation of software went well, but the movements are not really working. I could not install the three legs on left side in a mirrored way then the legs for right side. Therefore I hoped to change direction by software for several servos. But I cannot really find out, which sevo to change in which way.

Is there a SW available where i can test and move the different servo, so I can find out, which servo's direction I should change?

thx in advance CapeHello,
I did get an Adeept RaspClaws Hexapod Spider Kit. Assebly and installation of software went well, but the movements are not really working. I could not install the three legs on left side in a mirrored way then the legs for right side. Therefore I hoped to change direction by software for several servos. But I cannot really find out, which sevo to change in which way.

Is there a SW available where i can test and move the different servo, so I can find out, which servo's direction I should change?

thx in advance Cape

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-5 14:01:35 | Show all posts
This is the latest information and manual: https://www.adeept.com/learn/detail-37.html If you don’t understand, Please provide us with a detailed report (including product model, error report, pictures, etc.): support@adeept.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-5 14:19:10 | Show all posts
Please refer to the servo PWM interface number of image1.png to fine-tune a specific servo in the WEB interface. In this way, you can confirm whether the servo circuit is connected correctly.
For example: in image2.png, the No. 2 servo is being fine-tuned, and the selected number "2" is to adjust the corresponding No. 2 servo. The rudder will rotate during fine adjustment.

This function is used to adjust the error during installation.

image1.png
image2.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules