View: 1627|Reply: 3

RaspClaws no Wifi

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-1-10 22:09:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have load the image file and th e message is no intervace founf, wlan0 = not associated,
what can i do

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-5 10:32:38 | Show all posts
It may be incorrectly connected to wifi, please click the wifi icon to reconnect to wifi.If your problem is not resolved, please provide us with a detailed report (including product model, error report, pictures, etc.): support@adeept.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-6-21 16:47:27 | Show all posts
Hello, this is swordigo, I have the same problem as this before I bought my first RaspClaws on amazon, when I am trying to connect it to wifi, it doesn't connecting.. Go check your wifi password maybe you just input it wrong. Check your IP, maybe it sets as manual, change it automatically. after that try to reconnect your RaspClaws, If you want to know more about this troubleshooting, continue here https://games.lol/tap-tap-breaking/ check out the topic below. I

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-7-16 18:36:41 | Show all posts
This is an old question but I had the same issue.  I resolved this by adding the wpa_supplicant.conf file.

Open terminal and create a new wpa_supplicant.conf file using the following command:
  1. sudo nano /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
Copy the Code

Enter the following code into the wpa_supplicant.conf file:
  1. ctrl_interface=DIR=/var/run/wpa_supplicant GROUP=netdev
  2. update_config=1
  3. country=US
Copy the Code

Press ctrl+x to exit and press Y to save the file.  Reboot and now you should see the available wifi networks listed under the wifi icon.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules