View: 659|Reply: 1

RasptankPro_Line following

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-1-27 09:45:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
So I'm working on the line tracking part of the tutorials. I was able to get good readings from the LF1 LF2 and LF3 no issues with the LEDs turning on based on their corresponding LF#'s.I am using a black electrical tape to mark the black lines but when I ran the program (case 1) findline.py it just keeps on going forward a bit and backing up then turns or get stuck there.
(case 2) if I click the "Track line" in the web app while running the webServer.py the vehicle will continously move forward and tries to follow the line but eventually it will trigger the LF1 and will move slow to do a hard right turn about 40 degrees and just keep on going? Has anyone had a better experience with this setup?  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-4 18:00:14 | Show all posts
Edited by Adeept at 2021-2-4 06:10 PM

It is recommended to run webserver.py for the line tracking function. The logic code of this program is in "def trackLineProcessing" in the file functions.pyt.pyIf your problem is still not solved,Please send us a detailed description of the problem you encountered by email (including which product you bought, description of the problem, and picture provided): support@adeept.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules