Raspclaw camera issue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-4-2 02:05:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by 1617295242 at 2021-4-2 02:07 AM

Hi all,

I'm new with robotics and Raspclaw is my first robot. I have problem with camera there are errors during command:
raspistill -t 1000 -o image.jpgpi@raspberrypi:~/adeept_raspclaws/server $ raspistill -t 1000 -o image.jpg
mmal: mmal_vc_component_enable: failed to enable component: ENOSPC
mmal: camera component couldn't be enabled
mmal: main: Failed to create camera component
mmal: Only 76M of gpu_mem is configured. Try running "sudo raspi-config" and ensure that "memory_split" has a value of 128 or greate

and when I tried to run app.py:
Starting camera thread.
VIDEOIO ERROR: V4L2: Pixel format of incoming image is unsupported by OpenCV
Unable to stop the stream: Device or resource busy
VIDEOIO ERROR: V4L: can't open camera by index 0
Exception in thread Thread-4:

I double check flex cable and tried to open web controller where camera was on, so there is a signal from camera to RPi:Someone maybe knows how to solve it or at least what is the cause? is this a fault of camera or cable?
I'm looking at stackoverflow and some RPi forums but none of solutions which I found worked yet. I will try to reinstall RPi tomorrow and see if anything changed

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-5-7 17:22:03 | Show all posts
I have this same problem with RaspClaws. Inspite of the above thread created on 2021-4-2 02:05:49 , why is there no reply from the company at all?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-8-12 11:16:57 | Show all posts
The Raspberry Pi will automatically run the program webServer.py when it is turned on. The webServer.py program will occupy the camera. If the program related to the camera is run again, the program will report an error. When you need to run the program manually, you need to stop the automatic running program.
1. Enter on the Raspberry Pi command line:
sudo killall python3 (to abort the autorun program)
2. Enter the Raspberry Pi photo command: "raspistill -t 1000 -o image.jpg", the Raspberry Pi will take a photo named image.jpg, which can be viewed by entering "ls". If the operation reports an error, please check whether the camera is installed correctly until the command can run successfully. Or the camera has been damaged.
Note: The Raspberry Pi needs to be powered off when plugging and unplugging the camera cable, otherwise the camera may be damaged.
3. Enter "sudo python3 adeept_raspclaws/server/webServer.py" in the Raspberry Pi.
4. If there is no error when running the program, please use Google Chrome to enter the web control interface through "Raspberry Pi IP address" + ":5000", and you can see the Raspberry Pi camera screen on the web control interface. For example: "192.168.3.98:5000".

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules