Credits
Post time 2021-12-30 02:26:21 | Show all posts
remove them and put them in a battery charger

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-1-8 14:06:47 | Show all posts
I bought a charger for the batteries that were included with my kit.  They're pricey batteries and I'm glad they were included but I wish I'd known about the charging requirement beforehand.  

This is the charger I got and it works fine:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09J4B ... t_b_product_details

You can't charge the batteries while they're in the Rasptank - you have to take them out and charge them separately.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-12-26 16:58:13 | Show all posts
It would be great if there were a parallel charging connector - maybe one which was compatible with std RC 2S connections - so that you could charge whilst the batteries were left in the tank.

The BEST solution would be a wireless charging addon, and a project for the tank to find it's charge station!
This is tricky because the RPI should really be turned off whilst charging.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-9-11 12:09:43 | Show all posts
To charge the batteries without removing them from the tank, a parallel charging connector that is compatible with standard RC 2S connections would be ideal.

A wireless charging accessory and a program to help the tank locate its charging station would be the optimal solution.
The RPI should be switched off during charging, so this is a bit of a challenge. basketball stars

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-9-11 12:10:09 | Show all posts
To charge the batteries without removing them from the tank, a parallel charging connector that is compatible with standard RC 2S connections would be ideal.

A wireless charging accessory and a program to help the tank locate its charging station would be the optimal solution.
The RPI should be switched off during charging, so this is a bit of a challenge. basketball stars

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-11-21 16:44:54 | Show all posts
There is always a hole on your device, a place to connect to common charging devices. Plug the charging cord into the device through that hole. connections game

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules