View: 784|Reply: 2

Darkpaw : All files in adeept_darkpaw folder

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-12-30 00:54:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,
I’m checkingthe code on my Darkpaw Spider Robot and I don't understand a lot of differentfiles.

After the setupand the boot of my raspberry pi, the first file launched is “webServer.py”
In thisfile, there is import of “move” and “SpiderG” (or the linked files) but in the “webServer.py”I don’t find the use of “move.py”
Is the “move.py”really usefull in the “play mode” of Darkpaw ?
Also, what‘s the difference between “move.py”, “RPIservo.py”, “servo.py” and “SpiderG.py”?

Overall, Idon’t understand the organization between all the files (files for tests andlessons between the files for play mode).

It’s samefor the robotLight.py and LED.py I would like change the color and decrease thebritghtness.

Excuse meI’m French and I’m newbie in programming with python and with robotic.

Thanks foryour help

Have a goodday

Ritchy76

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-2-5 13:57:43 | Show all posts
This is the latest information and manual:https://www.adeept.com/learn/detail-38.htmlIf you don’t understand, please provide us with a detailed report (including product model, error report, pictures, etc.): support@adeept.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2021-6-21 18:04:23 | Show all posts
Howdy! Can I use a console controller to a darkpaw? Coz I saw in PC version on Games.lol website they just using the application that you must use to sync the device to the controller, I think the name of that apps is pixel art download, I think it is free and the apps is just BETA. They just test it first. But I think they will release it soon. Hopefully, it will be successful, coz for me it's more fun if I can use both console and real controller.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules